Global Networking Groups
Overview of the Program from RI Website
Global Networking Groups allow individual Rotarians from several countries to join together to focus on common interests. Through these groups, you can Share fellowship and friendship with thousands of Rotarians
- Meet other Rotarians with a similar hobby or vocational background
- Collaborate with Rotarians from around the world who are dedicated to a particular area of service
- There are two types of Global Networking Groups: Rotary Fellowships and Rotarian Action Groups.
Rotary Fellowships offer Rotarians the opportunity to make friends with others in Rotary who share a common vocation, hobby, or recreational interest.
Rotarian Action Groups
Rotarian Action Groups conduct international service projects that further the Object of Rotary.
- The Rotarian Action Group for Population & Development, “RFPD” falls into this category
- RFPD’s service activities, are approved by the RI Board of Directors and are specified in the in the Menu of Service Opportunities below under Population Issues and also under Statement RI Board.
More information about Global Network Groups
- Overview of the Program
- 2009-2010 Global Networking Groups Officer Directory (PDF - 274 KB)
- RAG Annual Reports
- RAG Updates