Become a member today and be an advocate for women & children around the world. RFPD needs your support to continue delivering its services to Rotary Clubs and Districts in over 75 countries. We need you, as a Rotarian, to share our mission of educating the 1.2 million Rotarians worldwide on population and sustainable development issues.
RFPD is the largest of Rotary's Rotarian Action Groups (RAG's), with over 20,000 members worldwide. Although we work in accordance with Rotary International policy, we receive no direct funds from Rotary International or The Rotary Foundation. RFPD survives on grants and individual gifts from caring Rotarians like you. Our Rotary leaders around the world are working toward alleviating poverty, educating women and reducing infant and maternal mortality rates.
RFPD's key strategies are to: 1) Put population in balance with its resources; 2) Create healthy, happy families; 3) Initiate, support and co-fund Matching Grant projects through The Rotary Foundation; and 4) Advocate on population issues. The funds we raise go to projects that specifically address the population issue. Projects initiated and supported by RFPD include vocational skills, literacy, family planning, reproductive and maternal health, and micro-credit for women and girl-children.
Today, we ask that you join RFPD by becoming a lifetime member ($100 level) or annual member ($25 level). Your membership is fully tax deductible. As a member you will receive Fragile Earth, RFPD's newsletter including population and sustainable development issues, projects available for sponsorship and much more. To become a member, download the membership form and FAX to: (770)822-9492, or mail payment to RFPD, 344 West Pike Street, Lawrenceville, GA, 30045. Take part in being a vital advocate for these issues!
- New Rotarian membership in RFPD is vital to build broad support for our humanitarian projects and advocate on population concerns.
- Communicating with new and existing members through the Internet (especially Country Chairman) is a principal way of informing and educating Rotarians worldwide.
- RFPD members receive a quarterly publication of the RFPD Newsletter, Fragile Earth, and invitations to special events.
- Additional donations are encouraged to further defray administrative costs.
- Your support is needed! Please join today! (PDF 66KB)